Welcome to my blog

Thoughts on ordinary and not so ordinary adventures in the life of one Mom

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Trying to stay in touch

Welcome to my Hawaii Blog.  The whole family is heading out on an adventure in about a week.  We are going to be spending a semester in Hawaii while Steve does a sabbatical at university of Hawaii.  This blog is a way to keep you posted about what we are doing and how the homeschooling is going.  I hope to have Joseph and Alex create Blogs as well.  We'll share our thoughts as well as pictures and videos.  And you can post comments as well!  I hope you enjoy and I hope I keep up with it!

1 comment:

  1. Thought you might find this article about AZ schools and the $500 pre-tax contribution, or whatever you call it, interesting:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/05/opinion/05fri1.html?_r=1&hp

    Amery

    ReplyDelete